Anne Phung Nguyen

Hello, my name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my incredible fiance JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram page @annephung. This is where I share my story-the highs, the lows and everything in-between. I arrived in America with my brother and parents in the year 1990. At 1 1/2 years old. old I would not be now sharing my story to you, if not because my parents are devoted to determination and dedication. In the hope of having an improved life, I wanted to do my best to please them, and was focused on achieving my goals. It was my plan to study to graduate, and then get an employment that was good. Then I wanted to have a family and a wife. Though I believed that this was the ideal definition of the ideal life, reality had other strategies. It was 2013 when I realized that I was not happy working in my job as a corporate employee. Money and status did make me feel happy. I believed that I wasted my time to earn a paycheck. It was in 2013 that I realized that my passion was working out. I also liked having fun and being able to aid other people. As I moved towards the new direction of my life, I found the personal training I needed. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success this year, 2021. There are very few Asian women are employed in the world of fashion. I strive to become a catalyst within the field to offer the best coaching and guidance to help people to live a more healthy and happier individual by developing a sustainable lifestyle cater to their personal needs and goals. It is my goal for me to help others chase their goals and live the lives they have always wished for. While my professional life began to take off, I experienced the greatest loss of my entire life to datethat of losing my Mom. Following an 8-year battle with Scleroderma, she is currently resting in Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and continue to remember her in my mind and my heart. The lessons we learn from life often go unnoticed, but they can be highly useful. My mother's death affected me greatly and I am convinced that she offered me a second chance in life. She passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I had my second chance to live an enjoyable and fulfilling life. The 30's are the only time I really feel that I'm alive. My experiences are shared with me so that I may share with you my experiences and thoughts. It will allow you to realize that you're not on your own. You're capable of achieving anything you want to. Therapy is vital and normal. The health of a person is the most important riches. Since death is the only thing there is in this world, I hope you enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allison Paige

Anna silk measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size